you're the one thing i got right
There's nothing I could say to you
Nothing I could ever do to make you see
What you mean to me
All the pain, the tears I cried
Still you never said goodbye and now I know
How far you'd go
I know I let you down
But it's not like that now
This time I'll never let you go
I will be, all that you want
And get myself together
Cause you keep me from falling apart
All my life, I'll be with you forever
To get you through the day
And make everything okay
I thought that I had everything
I didn't know what life could bring
But now I see, honestly
You're the one thing I got right
The only one I let inside
Now I can breathe, cause you're here with me
Monday, February 25, 2008
Freaking tagboard. It's either the webby's fault or mine. Will settle for a new one soon. School's alright. Ate KFC with Birdie today. It's finger lickin' good. I'm sick of mom. She's treating me like shit time & time again. It is as though I have no say in anything. She always make the decision for me. She has the final say to everything. I always do stuff for everybody thinking that it's for their own good. & that they'll at least appreciate me with a "thank you". But I was stepped on instead. They trampled me all over.
I feel like a filipino maid. Sometimes I really wonder if I am part of the family. I get frustrated each time I think about this. It's raining heavily. I can't go for my run today. It's cold. I'm gonna have a nice peaceful sleep tonight. Woo! Since I can't run, I shall dance to my favourite tunes. Everyone around me is making me jealous these days. With new cellphones & Birdie's BB pouch, think I'm going bonkers. Fuck. Now I have the urge to get a job. I'm suppose to be studying for finals.
Sialan betol. Baru nak steady belajar untuk exam. Dah macam2 kat otak aku nie.